This is a simple breakfast your kids and even you will love, no added sugar, no gluten, no dairy, simple, delicious and PURPLE
- 2 handfuls of blackberries
- 2 cups of whole oats
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- butter or coconut oil to grease skillet
- 3 tbsp water
You Will Need:
- A good spatula ( not a crapy plastic one that is not heat proof)
- A food processor, or an awesome bender ( I have a nutri bullet, it works perfectly)
- A skillet, I prefer cast iron
- Grind the oats into a fine powder in blender or food processor.
- Add berries, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla and water to oats and blend until smooth.
- Heat skillet to medium heat, melt 1tbsp butter or coconut oil and spread evenly around the pan.
- Pour batter into the pan, with ladle, do not put them too close together or they will be hard to flip.
- When you see bubbles forming in the middle of the pancake it is ready to be flipped. After flipping make sure you press down in the middle of the pancake to squeeze any raw batter out, so it is all cooked evenly.
- Serve immediately, I like them with fresh peaches on top and maple syrup 🙂
blackberry, blender, breakfast, dye free, eggs, gluten free, nutri bullet, oats, pancakes, vegetarian