December 19, 2014
The perfect snack that just about everyone enjoys.
1. Heat coconut oil just until it becomes a liquid.
2. Chop kale into bite size pieces. Put in a large bowl.
3. In a food processor pulse the mango until it’s a fine powder.
4. Combine the mango powder, curry powder and salt.
5. Drizzle your coconut oil over the kale, so its evenly coated. Sprinkle the mango curry powder over top, and toss to evenly to coat.
6. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake @ 350 for 10 min, check after 5 min to see how they are. Or dehydrate for 6 hours in your dehydrator. Enjoy.
This is an interesting twist on the already delicious kale chip with spicy Indian curry heat and the tropical sweetness of mango.
1 bunch of kale
2 tbsp curry powder
1 cup of double dehydrated mango slices coarsely ground sea salt
2 tbsp coconut oil